Welcome to our showroom for your business!
Call for demonstration now!
Epson Hong Kong Limited - Showroom & demonstration
Unit 715-723, 7/F, Trade Square, 681 Cheung Sha Wan Road,
Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Hotline : (852) 2827 8711
Precision. Performance. Brilliance.
Never before has there been a large format color imaging system so capable of producing precise technical drawings, graphic posters, and retail signage at high speeds — that can also grow with your needs as your business thrives.
Introducing the New Epson SureColor® T-Series.
Developed using the latest advancements in performance imaging, like our exotic EPSON PrecisionCore™ TFP® print head, EPSON REALOID image processing hardware, and our breakthrough pigment ink technology – EPSON UltraChrome® XD – the all-new SureColor T-Series could be the way you’ll print your next big idea.
Designed to meet your business needs now – and in the future – the new SureColor T-Series printers deliver presentation quality Print, Copy, Scan and Share features at best-in-class speeds saving you time and money.
(For SC-T3280, stand is optional)
● Fastest Print Speeds in its class at only 28 seconds for a presentation quality A1-size plot, and color scan speeds up to 6-inches per second¹
● Modular design options, including Multifunction copy and scan, Adobe® PostScript® 3™, and a Internal Printer server to be added in the future as your needs grow
● Revolutionary EPSON PrecisionCore™ TFP® print head
● Professional media handling from plain paper up to 1.5 mm thick posterboard
● Horizontal Catch Basket for neatly stacked printed output of different sizes and paper types
● High-Capacity ink system for low printing costs
● Free one-year of coverage under the Epson Preferred Protection Plan
Auto-Switching Dual-Roll Models
(For SC-T5280D, SC-T7280D only)
Dual-roll models add the following features:
● Save time with Automatic Roll switching
- Use the best size paper for the job when different size rolls are loaded
- Quickly switch between different media types
- Maximize unattended printing with two rolls of the same media loaded
● Automatic roll system simplifies loading new rolls of media
● High-Capacity Catch Basket keeps output neatly organized
Epson PrecisionCore TFP
● Maximum resolution of 2880 x 1440 dpi for incredibly sharp text and fine detail
● Precise ink drop control with variable-sized droplets as small as 3.5 picoliters for outstanding clarity and sharpness
● Utilizes Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems (MEMS) Technology for unparalleled Dot Placement accuracy and high speeds
● Developed for use with Epson UltraChrome XD inks for high reliability with very little downtime for maintenance
Optional Multifunction Module
● Fastest-in-class Copy and Scan Speeds²:
- Color A1-size copy in less than 40 seconds
- Color Scan speeds up to 6-inches per second
● Epson REALOID Image processing hardware optimizes image quality for crisp line documents and photographic posters
● Scan and Share images across a network, by email, and even to a remote SureColor T-Series multifunction system
● Intuitive controls for easy copies, enlargements, and scanned images
Optional Expansion Modules
● High performance Adobe PostScript 3 Hardware engine supports Hot-Folder batch printing and easily integrates into the most complex workflows, including support for secure PDF printing
● Boost workgroup productivity with the internal 320 GB print server which can be managed remotely, and allows for print jobs to be saved and reprinted
● The expansion modules can be added at any time, allowing the printer to grow with your business needs
Epson UltraChrome XD Inks
● Specially formulated pigmented inks for brilliant output with rich blacks and vibrant colors even on inexpensive plain paper
● Durable inks with extreme water, smudge, fade, and ozone resistance; excellent for archival and short-term outdoor use
● Multiple size ink cartridges - up to 700 ml capacity - for low printing costs
● The SureColor T-Series printers are designed to be used exclusively with these specially-formulated inks, and not with other brands of cartridges or inks
¹ Print speeds for a single page are based on print engine speed only. For A1-size prints the T3280 prints slightly slower than the T5280 and T7280. Total throughput time for any print depends on workstation configuration, file size, print resolution, ink coverage, networking, etc.
² Scan speed of 6-inches per second based on scanning at 200 dpi in 24-bit RGB color. Copy speed based on time from start of copy process (360 dpi speed mode) until printing is completed including cutting of the paper.
Base Printing Technology
● PrecisionCore TFP Print Head
● 10-channel, drop-on-demand, inkjet print head
● 5-cartridge (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Photo Black, Matte Black)
● Epson UltraChrome XD ink
● Professional-level pigment-based ink technology
Printer Nozzle Configuration
Color and Monochrome 720 nozzles per Color
Enhanced Variable Droplet Technology as small as 3.5 picoliters
2880 x 1440 dpi; 1440 x 1440 dpi; 1440 x 720 dpi;
720 x 720 dpi; 720 x 360 dpi
Dimensions and weights include printer and stand
SureColor T5280 Single Roll - 186 lbs
SureColor T5280D Dual Roll - 261 lbs
Multifunction Scanning Module
Scan Resolution: 200, 300, 360, 400, and 600 dpi
Scan SpeedB: up to 6" per second (24-bit color)
Scan file format: JPEG or PDF (Optional PostScript module not required)
Maximum Scan Area: 36" x 96" sheet up to 1.3mm thick
Copy / Scan modes: Text/Line Drawing, Tracing Paper, Recycled Paper, Blueprint, and Poster
Maximum Copies: up to 99 copies
Reduction/Enlargement: Auto, or 25-400% in 1% increments
Operating Systems Supported
Mavericks 10.9, Mountain Lion 10.8, Lion 10.7 (Intel based)
Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2
Printer Interfaces & Language
One Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port
One Gigabit Ethernet port (10/100/1000 Base-T) with support for TCP/IP IPv4, IPv6, Apple® Bonjour®, FTP, WSD, RAW IP, LPD, IPSec, SSL/TLS, and IEEE802.1X authentication protocols
Epson Precision XD and HPGL/2 & HP-RTL
Optional Adobe Postscript 3 module supports PS, EPS, PDF, JPEG, TIFF and CALS-G4 file formats
Acoustic Noise Level
Approximately 50 dB(A) according to ISO 7779
Limited Warranty and Service
Standard one-year on-site next business day service with toll-free phone support Monday thru Friday.
Optional Epson SureColor T-Series Extended service plans available for purchase.
Epson Intelligent Ink Cartridge C
Cartridge fill volume: 110 ml, 350 ml, or 700 ml each x 5 colors total
The printer is designed exclusively for use with Epson cartridges for greater reliability.
A) Print speeds are engine speeds only. Times shown for A1-size page are based on page size 594mm (W) x 841mm (L) (SC-T3280 model is slightly slower at 28 seconds). Total throughput time depends on workstation configuration, file size, print resolution, ink coverage, networking, etc.
B) Scan speed of 6-inches per second based on scanning at 200 dpi in 24-bit RGB color.
C) Cartridge yields vary considerably based on images printed, print settings, paper type, frequency of use and temperature. For print quality, a variable amount of ink remains in the cartridge after the "replace cartridge" indicator comes on. The printer ships with full cartridges and part of the ink from the first cartridges is used for priming the printer.